M50B20 разтъргване на цилиндрите

Светът на тунинга, за лудите по мощност глави.

Модератор: bum_bum

старши ентусиаст
Аватар
Кара: X5 E53
Мечтае да кара: BMW i8 JET Surf
Детайли за колата: 3.0i ,с газова уредба :) ,дюзи Баракуда, ел оерка на мястото на Визкосъединителя ,Таблет 10 инча и собстврна аудио система с блутут и суббугер .

Скоро ще има турбинка 1 или 2 :)

M50B20 разтъргване на цилиндрите

Мнение от ludiagsm » 15 Яну 2007, 2:05

стана въпрос в темата за М10 та аз от няколко дни ровя из нета

последно намерих това тук:

Yeah, you get the idea

For boring out - you have two parameters on your engine, cylinder bore size and piston displacement a.k.a. stroke. To change the bore you have to take out the block and have a machine shop rebore it for you. The 320 has a bore of 80mm. You can safely go up to 84mm which is what the 325 and 328's use. With the right stroke, this will give you a maximum of 2.8 litres. In order to fill up the bigger bores you'll need new pistons. 328 pistons are great because they're light, but there are very good aftermarket ones to. If you plan on getting serious forced induction later, rather invest in some forged pistons while at it. The standard conrods can stay, they're strong enough.

The stroke is determined by your crankshaft. The 320 has a stroke of 66mm, once you bore the block you can go to 2.5 or 2.8 with a crankshaft from a 323/325 or 328.

Ideally you should do both and get 84mm stroke and 84mm bore, which is the same as a 328i.

This whole process is very long and expensive, basically a full engine rebuild with quite a few new parts thrown in

айде който е заинтересован д апотърси в нета някой който не само предполага а наистина да е правил такав аманипулация от 80 на 84мм

Назад към Tuning